Designing World-Class Memorials
Laser Imaging & Design is the premiere company in creating large-scale veteran and war memorials.
Laser Imaging & Design has gained international attention for being “one of the few companies that can handle complex large-scale jobs when it comes to the art of laser etching.” The scope of our projects have made us one of the premiere veteran and war memorial fabricating companies in North America and featured in multiple publications.
Laser Imaging & Design can complete large-scale personalized memorials, architectural signage, or enormous wall or floor murals. Large exquisitely designed memorials are wonderful and unique ways to honor your loved ones.
From concept to final installation, Laser Imaging & Design, Inc. can offer a turnkey option for your memorial. We offer virtual design solutions, complete with animated presentations. Fabrication is done through sandblasting, water-jet cutting, and/or laser etching. We have the knowledge and expertise to create the perfect elegant memorial, no matter how large. Moreover, our job does not end with completion of the final product. We will accommodate all of your memorial needs, including shipping, delivery, and installation, making it a stress-free process for you.
Please call to discuss your project.
Our Equipment, Building & Materials
Laser Imaging & Design, Inc. houses 6 lasers at this point. Two of these happen to be the some of the largest in the country.
Our line up includes:
- MLS 610 Vytek - 72"x120” bed size, vertical thickness capability 24”, weight capacity - 8800 lbs
- MLT 610 Vytek - 72"x120” bed size, vertical thickness capability 14”, weight capacity - 4000lbs
- MLS 4496 Vytek - 44"x96” bed size, vertical thickness capability 22”, weight capacity - 4500lbs
- MLS 4496 Vytek - 44"x96” bed size, vertical thickness capability 12”, weight capacity- 2200lbs
- FX 5136 Vytek - 51"x36” bed size, vertical thickness capability 8”, weight capacity - 1200lbs
- Laser Pro 2418 - 24"x18” bed size, vertical thickness capability 6”, weight capacity - 50lbs
- OMAX Maxiem 1530 Waterjet - 60"x120” bed size. 30hp pump produces more than 50,000 psi of watercutting pressure. This allows us to create custom shaped granite inserts, multi-colored tile and floor inlays, as well as all forms of metal cutting capabilities.
Our new facilty was completed in Jan. 2007. We designed and built our new place specifically for laser etching. We have 5000 sq. ft. of production area with 22’ ceilings, that can easily handle large trucks or even full semi loads of granite.
All of our equipment is brand new and in top shape. We maintain all our equipment on a regular basis and we keep safety as our number one priority.
We import full containers of black granite on a regular basis and keep a large amount of inventory in stock at all times. We supply the monument industry on a wholesale level. Please call or email for a complete list of memorials and slabs contained in our ever changing present inventory.